- You’ve ever accidentally started typing in “New Times” instead of “Times New” into your word processor’s font selector
- You’re more excited for the Senecas than the Oscars
- You’ve ever said “the cuckoo bird is in the banana tree”
- The phrase “how I do is nothing great” means something to you
- Buckles aren’t just “a flat, typically rectangular frame with a hinged pin, used for joining the ends of a belt or strap”
- You have more CDs than DVDs
- The Official Guide is a commonly referenced book
- You got a Facebook account to watch the AIO team’s livestreams early 2020
- When you think of parks, you think of McAlister Park
- When you think of that park, you think of a music album
- You could recognize Hal Smith’s voice anywhere
Non-review, You Might be an AIO Fan If...
Juliver > Buckles
LikeLiked by 2 people
Yes, I agree. However, it’s still a relevant point (at least for me).
LikeLiked by 1 person