- You’ve called a cat Sasha
- You’ve learned that Sasha is an Eastern European name, and that makes perfect sense because of Blackgaard’s history
- When you hear the name Wyatt you think of frisbees, phone addictions, and/or made up “facts”
- You prefer listening to a podcast documentary one over watching one
- You have multiple cassettes
- You were surprised when you heard someone else say “you couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn”
- Communicate is a meme
- The albums in your iTunes library consist mostly of 20 to 30-minute tracks rather than 3-minute tracks
- Egg timers make you think of voice assistant computers (Egghead)
- You’ve named a pet after a member of the AIO cast or crew
- You’ve asked for a raspberry ripple at an ice cream shop
Non-review, You Might be an AIO Fan If...
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, your videos are great too!