- you’ve Googled “is rat milk safe for humans?”
- you want to go to an ice cream shop in Colorado
- you sometimes get Margaret Faye and Margaret Thatcher mixed up because of their identical first names and similar occupations
- you’ve gone to http://factsbuffet.com (if you haven’t, try it!)
- you had heard at least part of at least one Shakespearean soliloquy by the age of seven
- you’ve looked for Rakistan on Google Maps
Speaking of Google Maps,
- you discovered that there was a real Whit’s End by searching for it on Google Maps
- you have a small mp3 player that you carry almost everywhere with you
- you’re subscribed to SGK for the infrequent AIO videos (or you at least know what SGK stands for)
- you learned about The Inner Tube from the ScoopCast, and learned about Blimey Cow and Say Goodnight Kevin (SGK) from that.
- you use the AREM sound as a notification sound for incoming internet messages (ex. emails, WhatsApp)
Facts Buffet’s graphics ARE ancient. 🤣
Oh, and I learned of BC, SGK, AND the Scoopcast from the Ceiling Fan.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Yep, I had you in mind specifically when I wrote that.
LikeLiked by 1 person